Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tokyo Ghoul Review

I just watched the last episode of the anime, so here are my thoughs about it:

It was pretty awesome, but I feel that they could made another episode. What I mean is that they leave it in the best part and I wanted more hair white Kaneki more screen time. For those who don't read the manga they don't know what happen with Ayato vs. Touka and Owl vs The CCG, perhaps I missing something, but I wish that they made those fights. Also that it could go a little more with the manga, they just skipped/changed a lot of stuff.

These are my opinions, but at the end is still AWESOME. It need a season 2!

So what are your though about it?  Do you like it? Do you think there will be a season 2 or an OVA or extra edition? Leave it in the comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment